Friday, September 12, 2014

Photokina Nearly Here

I can tell that Photokina is nearing.  (For those that don't know what that is, it's a biennial photography fair in Cologne.)

As an amateur photographer and small-time blogger, I don't get to go to events like this. (Heck, I don't get review products.)

Photokina this year starts on September 16 and runs through September 21.  Various manufacturers are using the upcoming event to get their new products mentioned in photography news media. 

Normally I post a link to the product announcements and reviews written during the previous week in a Sunday blog post.  That post this week is going to be extremely long.  It could become even longer as not every manufacturer has released press releases in preparation for Photokina yet.

Canon for one has been silent.  I expect they will be providing Photokina related press releases in the near future.  That could occur after my Sunday post, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment